Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 21, 2012

SMTOWN LA 2012

So..I didn't go, but I saw it via live stream. The person who live streamed it will remain unknown. But I adore this person for streaming it. I saw Key and he looked excited to be here. All the of SM artists looked like they truly enjoyed their stay in the US. To those that have yet to travel back, I hope you have a safe flight. 집에 안전하게 얻을. I truly enjoyed watching the concert. You all performed amazingly. Key, you certainly surprised me. Two special stages, along with the songs that you did with SHINee, I am impressed that you still had so much energy and the fact that you adapted to the time change so fast. But that is why you are Almighty Key. Love you ♥ It's also good to know you got home safely. 
"미국 도착 인증과 무사 귀국 인증 입니다Home sweet home ‘ㅂ’ 보고 싶었음!"

No comments:

Post a Comment