Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 18, 2012

A Sad Locket Am I

SMTown is kicking off their World Tour on Sunday in LA. Does this locket get to go? No, of course not. Keeping tabs on when SHINee left and arrived makes me feel a little better, knowing they got here safely. But as the days continue to pass, I feel more sad. It's sad, but SHINee is what makes me smile. And knowing that I given more than enough warning to my parents about wanting to go..even having the money to go...I still wasn't able to go. I could understand if I was still a kid and had school, but I'm an adult who finished off my school semester two weeks ago. But parents will be parents, especially when they only have one child. Restrict them from doing what they want to do in order to keep your precious little girl or boy. It's time to let go and let me live my life. Let me travel, have amazing new experiences. Don't keep me locked up because you're afraid of the world. This locket hopes and prays that SMTown will come to NYC this year. It's only 8 hours away, a three day, weekend trip, is all I ask for.
 I just want to see his perfect smiling face in person...just once.

No comments:

Post a Comment