Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 11, 2012

Birthday

So today is my boyfriend's birthday. What better to do than make a blog post about his SHINee birthday present :)
I've printed a ton a SHINee stationary since he loves to write. I've made him a SHINee pen, and ordered a SHINee poster...well the poster..that's for me lol. But he loves SHINee almost as much as me, so this year was an easy one for presents.


My birthday is coming up shortly. It's right after Taeminnie's ♥ . So what did I ask for for my birthday?  A simple trip to Japan so I can see at least one concert of SHINee's Japan Tour. What did my parents say to that? "You must be out of your mind if you think you're going all the way to Japan to see them!" Okay cool...what about Cali? "No you're not traveling across the country to see them!" .....okay. Can I go to the "I AM" premiere in NYC? "That's 8 hours away" ...your point? I think they fail to realize that SHINee comes to the US about twice a year. They need to try and see it that way and grant me the one birthday wish I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment