Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Mind of a Locket

My mother asked me "Why do you like SHINee so much? Is this just a phase?" I told her that I love SHINee because they are talented, the shone from their very first performance and it's not a phase. "Are any of the members your favorite?" Why yes, Key. And the conversation went on to "Why do you love Key? You've never met the guy." And thus it began.
Why do I love Key? It was stated in my first post. He's talented, beautiful, smart, and has a wonderful personality. Although people do say, "You can't always believe what you see on TV", I believe that Key is truly  the same way in real life as he is on TV. After I explained that to her, we went shopping for a few things, and I realized, there is always something somewhere that reminds me of Key. Then the possibilities of meeting him begin playing in my mind. "How will I see them? In the SM World Tour...? No..well maybe..." For a Locket that's never met him and loves him from afar, like many other Lockets, this always seems to flow into our minds. How will we react upon meeting Key? Will we try to impress him? Befriend him? Alas, we'll never know exactly what we'll do, even if we plan it because in reality, meeting him will bring so many unexpected feelings, tears, laughter, who knows. But despite all that, we all wish to see him and have that one personal encounter with him that could set our futures into motion. 'Tis all but a fairy tale...for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment