Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 31, 2012

SHINee Inspired Fashion


..or rather Key inspired fashion :) I've been searching an buying clothes that are very similar to Key's. Whether it's his stage fashion, airport fashion, or just plain everyday fashion, I've been searching and have been successful so far in creating his Sherlock look and an outfit he wore at SMTOWN. I am excited to continue to find clothes that resemble his. I absolutely adore his fashion. Besides, every locket knows Key wants a girl that's fashionable. "I think girls with style are more beautiful than ones with a pretty face." ♥ Dear Key, you are just super sweet. Now if you only had time to date, you'd probably be the perfect boyfriend for any girl.

I think I will also do fashion inspired by Taemin or Jonghyun. I love all of their fashion to an extent, but I love Key's the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment